What is happening is the the rgw needs these certs to speak with encryption to the keystone server (the latter does not need anything changed, as it is already using encryption).

Regards

Mark

On 10/10/14 08:31, lakshmi k s wrote:
Thanks Mark. I got past this error being root. So essentially, I copied
the certs from openstack controller node to gateway node. Did the
conversion using certutil and copied the files back to controller node
under /var/lib/ceph/nss directory. Is this the correct directory? Ceph
doc says /var/ceph/nss though.

But after this, I tried to use curl GET command, but in vain.Same old
401 - Authorization failure.

curl -i -X GET
http://gateway.ex.com/swift/v1/AUTH_bad9e2232b304f89acb03436635b80cc -H
"X-Auth-
Token: a510edb22f074946940cd4c07aafcd9d"

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 19:17:31 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Not much difference in radosgw logs too. Note that the token used above
is same one in ceph.conf file too. Please help.

[client.radosgw.gateway]
rgw keystone url = http://192.0.8.2:5000
rgw keystone admin token = a510edb22f074946940cd4c07aafcd9d
rgw keystone accepted roles = admim Member _member_ swiftoperator
rgw keystone token cache size = 500
rgw keystone revocation interval = 500
rgw s3 auth use keystone = false
nss db path = /var/lib/ceph/nss
debug rgw = 20
host = gateway
keyring = /etc/ceph/ceph.client.radosgw.keyring
rgw socket path = /var/run/ceph/ceph.radosgw.gateway.fastcgi.sock
log file = /var/log/ceph/client.radosgw.gateway.log
rgw dns name = gateway

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:15 AM, Mark Kirkwood