HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 19:17:31 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Not much difference in radosgw logs too. Note that the token used above is same one in ceph.conf file too. Please help.

[client.radosgw.gateway]
rgw keystone url = "">
rgw keystone admin token = a510edb22f074946940cd4c07aafcd9d
rgw keystone accepted roles = admim Member _member_ swiftoperator
rgw keystone token cache size = 500
rgw keystone revocation interval = 500
rgw s3 auth use keystone = false
nss db path = /var/lib/ceph/nss
debug rgw = 20
host = gateway
keyring = /etc/ceph/ceph.client.radosgw.keyring
rgw socket path = /var/run/ceph/ceph.radosgw.gateway.fastcgi.sock
log file = /var/log/ceph/client.radosgw.gateway.log
rgw dns name = gateway