Re: Openstack keystone with Radosgw

Ok, so that is the thing to get sorted. I'd suggest posting the error(s) you are getting perhaps here (someone else might know), but definitely to one of the Debian specific lists.

In the meantime perhaps try installing the packages with aptitude rather than apt-get - if there is some fancy footwork required it is fairly smart about what needs to be done.

Cheers

Mark