Re: Openstack keystone with Radosgw

If you are using ceph + radosgw packages they should be built with the nss option (--with-nss), so nothing to do there.

For the server running keystone you need to do:

(root) $ mkdir /var/ceph/nss
(root) $ openssl x509 -in /etc/keystone/ssl/certs/ca.pem -pubkey | \
        certutil -d /var/ceph/nss -A -n ca -t "TCu,Cu,Tuw"
(root) $ openssl x509 -in /etc/keystone/ssl/certs/signing_cert.pem -pub
(root) rsync -av /var/ceph/nss/* rgw-host:/var/ceph/nss

as indicated in the ceph docs. I found I needed to actually be root for this to work (i.e sudo did not work), but apart from that no problem. You need to install whatever packages give you the openssl and certutil binaries.

Cheers

Mark