From: "Uwe Grohnwaldt" <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2014 2:45:43 PM
Subject: Re: Ceph with VMWare / XenServer

Hi,

yes, we use it in production. I can stop/kill the tgt on one server and XenServer goes to the second one. We enabled multipathing in xenserver. In our setup we haven't multiple ip-ranges so we scan/login the second target on xenserverstartup with iscsiadm in rc.local.

Thats based on history - we used Dell Equallogic before ceph came in and there was no need to use multipathing (only LACP-channels). No we enabled multipathing and use tgt, but without diffent ip-ranges.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en / Best Regards,
--
Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Uwe Grohnwaldt