cannot revert lost objects

I ran into this problem too.  I don't know what I did to fix it.

I tried ceph pg scrub <pgid>, ceph pg deep-scrub <pgid>, and ceph osd
scrub <osdid>.  None of them had an immediate effect.  In the end, it
finally cleared several days later in the middle of the night.  I can't
even say what or when it finally cleared.  A different OSDs got kicked
out, then rejoined.  While everything was moving from degraded to
active+clean, it finally finished probing.

If it's still happening tomorrow, I'd try to find a Geeks on IRC Duty
(http://ceph.com/help/community/).

--

*Craig Lewis*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Central Desktop. Work together in ways you never thought possible.*
Connect with us Website <http://www.centraldesktop.com/>  | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/centraldesktop>  | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/CentralDesktop>  | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=147417>  | Blog