cannot revert lost objects

     It is still "querying", after 6 days now. I have not tried any
scrubbing options, I'll try them just to see. My next idea was to
clobber osd 8, the one it is supposedly "querying".

    I ran into this problem too.  I don't know what I did to fix it.

    I tried ceph pg scrub <pgid>, ceph pg deep-scrub <pgid>, and ceph
    osd scrub <osdid>.  None of them had an immediate effect.  In the
    end, it finally cleared several days later in the middle of the
    night.  I can't even say what or when it finally cleared.  A
    different OSDs got kicked out, then rejoined.  While everything was
    moving from degraded to active+clean, it finally finished probing.

    If it's still happening tomorrow, I'd try to find a Geeks on IRC
    Duty (http://ceph.com/help/community/).

    --

    Craig Lewis

Senior Systems Engineer

Office +1.714.602.1309

Email clewis-04jk9TcbgGYP2IHM84UzcNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
<mailto:clewis-04jk9TcbgGYP2IHM84UzcNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org>

Central Desktop. Work together in ways you never thought possible.

Connect with us Website <http://www.centraldesktop.com/>  | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/centraldesktop>  | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/CentralDesktop>  | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=147417>  | Blog