Re: Mon hangs when started after Emperor upgrade

Hi Gregory,

Is the mon process doing anything (that is, does it have any CPU
usage)? This looks to be an internal leveldb issue, but not one that
we've run into before, so I think there must be something unique about
the leveldb store involved.

No, it is not doing anything at all.

I'm not sure what could be unique about my leveldb store. The only thing I can think of is that this cluster was initially installed with Argonaut, and has over time been upgraded through Bobtail, Cuttlefish, Dumpling and now Emperor.

--
Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
jens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,