Re: Dell H310

we tried this with a Dell H200 (also LSI2008 based).

however, running some basic benchmarks, we saw no immediate difference between IT and IR firmware.

so i'd like to know: what kind of performance improvement do you get, and how did you measure it it?

thanks a lot

stijn

the howto for dell hardware:
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/servers/f/906/t/19382192.aspx
(we found out what is described here the hard way)