Re: ceph-deploy mon create doesn't create keyrings

I finally opted to deploy Ceph on Ubuntu Server 12.04 instead (at the moment, support/dev is way better). While configuring the Ubuntu machines, I realized that I had to add the HTTP/HTTPS proxy that I have in my network, not only in the profile.d folder, but also in the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d folder and in /etc/wgetrc.

I think that in the case of RHEL I should have also done it for yum and wget.

Thanks for the help anyway.

José