Re: ceph-deploy mon create doesn't create keyrings

Did you do "ceph-deploy new" before you started?

On Friday, July 19, 2013, wrote:
Hello,

I’ve deployed a Ceph cluster consisting of 5 server nodes and a Ceph client that will hold the mounted CephFS.

The cephclient serves as admin too, and from that node I want to deploy the 5 servers with the ceph-deploy tool.

From the admin I execute: “ceph-deploy mon create cephserver2” (cephserver2 is the node to be MON)
Then, I execute “ceph-deploy gatherkeys cephserver2” and I see this error:

Unable to find /etc/ceph/ceph.client.admin.keyring on ['cephserver2']
Unable to find /var/lib/ceph/bootstrap-osd/ceph.keyring on ['cephserver2']
Unable to find /var/lib/ceph/bootstrap-mds/ceph.keyring on ['cephserver2']

I’ve executed the deploy mon create command several times, as specified in the instructions. I also checked, and these 3 files are not present in cephserver2…

What could I do?

Thanks in advance

José