Basic questions

Hi folks,

Some very basic questions.

(a) Can I be running more than 1 ceph cluster on the same node (assume that I have no more than 1 monitor/node, but storage is contributed by one node into more than 1 cluster)
(b) Are there any issues with running Ceph clients on the same node as the other Ceph storage cluster entities (OSD/MON?)
(c) Is the best way to access Ceph storage cluster in native mode by multiple clients through hosting a shared-disk filesystem on top of the RBD (like OCFS2?). What if these clients were running inside VMs? Could one then create independent partitions on top of rbd and give a partition to each of the VMs?
(d) Isn't the realistic minimum for # of monitors in a cluster at least 4 (to guard against one failure?)

Thanks,
Hari