Re: storage pools ceph (bobtail) auth failure in xenserver SR creation

Hi John,

Could you try without the cat'ing and such?

Could you also try this:

$ virsh secret define secret.xml
$ virsh secret-set-value <uuid> <secret>
$ virsh pool-create ceph.xml

Could you post both XML files and not use any Xen commands like 'xe'?

I want to verify where this problem is.

Wido