Re: Snapshots of consistency groups

The loop isn't that big of a deal -- but you could eliminate it
entirely if you just index the in-memory snapshot table via the
SnapshotNamespace variant instead of just indexing snapshots by name
(e.g. ImageCtx::snap_ids key switches from a string to a namespace).
This would be required anyway since you might otherwise have duplicate
names between namespaces.

--
Jason