Re: Snapshots of consistency groups

... one more thing:

I was also thinking that we need a new RBD feature bit to be used to
indicate that an image is part of a consistency group to prevent older
librbd clients from removing the image or group snapshots.  This could
be a RBD_FEATURES_RW_INCOMPATIBLE feature bit so older clients can
still open the image R/O while its part of a group.

--
Jason