Re: Snapshots of consistency groups

I think I might be confused. When creating a group snapshot, we have
the ConsistencyGroupSnapshot that allows you to store the necessary
linkage between the image's snapshot and its associated group snapshot
[1]. Why not just name the image's snapshots to the same name as the
parent group snapshot name and search the snapshot's metadata to get
the linkage?

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/src/cls/rbd/cls_rbd_types.h#L255

--
Jason