Re: Questions about embedding Lua in the Ceph source tree

I've put up cls-lua-syslib branch that builds against the
distro-provided version of Lua. It's currently assuming Lua 5.1 which
is a choice on Ubuntu (along with 5.2), and appears to be only version
available on CentOS 7. My Fedora 24 box only has Lua 5.3. What are the
range of platforms that need support?