Re: ceph-mds jewel backports leak

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Loic Dachary <loic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> While testing the CephFS jewel backports found in the jewel-backports branch, we ran into a memory leak that consistently happen:
>
> http://pulpito.ceph.com/loic-2016-06-16_02:28:14-fs-jewel-backports---basic-smithi/263842

The client leak is a false positive, I'm not sure what is triggering
it (it seems to only happen on centos nodes, and not be silenced by
the suppression that we have in the valgrind config).
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14794

Is it definitely not happening on the jewel branch, or is it possible
that the jewel run just wasn't executing that test on centos nodes?

The MDS leaks are currently ignored in the ceph.py task (yuck!) so
they're probably happening everywhere else too and you can ignore
them.

John