Re: [ceph-users] keyvaluestore backend metadata overhead

The below observations (including high CPU usage by the OSDs) hold
true when we (roughly) double the performance of the MySQL backend by
pointing it to SSDs instead of rotary media.  This causes us to
suspect that our current bottleneck is not the extra load placed on
the backend by the metadata; but rather something in the OSD which
causes it to be unable to saturate the backend.  Any thoughts?