CephFS standup

2014 will be the Year of the Linux Desktop^W^W^WCephFS!  To that end, we
should schedule a daily standup to coordinate development activities.

The regular participants are probably:

 Zheng Yan (Shanghai, China)
 Li Wang (Changsha, China)
 Sage Weil (California)
 Greg Farnum (California)
 John Spray (Edinburgh, Scotland)

...and of course anybody else who is interested in joining!

I think these are all (conveniently) 8 hours apart.  Our options are
probably something like:

   3pm CA / 11pm Edinburgh / 7am Shanghai
  11pm CA /  7am Edinburgh / 3pm Shanghai
   7am CA /  3pm Edinburgh / 11pm Shanghai

Ian tells me the Lustre team (which was similarly distributed) used to
rotate every few months to spread the early morning/late night pain.  For
my part, I'm happy with any of these slots (although shifting a few
minutes earlier to 6:45am would be marginally better w/ my kids).  Does
anybody else have any preferences?

sage