daily stand-ups / weekly meetings

Hi all,

We've been doing daily stand-ups for various ceph components for a while
now.  These have been historically attended by Inktank engineers, but for
a while now we've been looping in other developers.  To make this all more
transparent, the kraken IRC bot in #ceph-devel (irc.oftc.net) is now
announcing the standups when they start.  If you are interested in
joining, you can ping the participants on IRC to get the Google hangout
URL.

The current standups are:

 17:45 UTC /  9:45 PST: RGW and RBD
 18:00 UTC / 10:00 PST: teuthology and build
 18:15 UTC / 10:15 PST: rados/core

We need to schedule a CephFS standup as well; I'll send a separate email
about that.

If there are any other subjects that deserve a daily or weekly online
meeting (like the teuthology weeklies that have been happening) we may as
well schedule those with kraken as well so that they are announced in the
channel.  For example, we may want a daily or weekly meeting about
Chef/Puppet/* orchestration activities, cloud stack integrations, or
whatever else.  Suggestions welcome!

You can get the current schedule from kraken by saying

 kraken reminders list

in #ceph-devel.

sage