Re: daily stand-ups / weekly meetings

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014, Sage Weil wrote:
> If you are interested in joining, you can ping the participants on IRC
> to get the Google hangout URL.

The main limitation here is that Google Hangouts limits us to 10
participants.  I think this is probably a good thing: if there are more
people than that it can get pretty inefficient.

That said, if you are working on something and want to join a stand-up to
touch base or get some quick feedback, that is great: just ping one of the
participants in IRC to get the current URL.  You'll need to be set up to
use hangouts (headset, mic, and ideally a camera).

If you're a (semi-)regular participant we can add you to the google
calendar event so that you can always get to the current URL.

sage