CephFS standup

On Friday we decided to kill off the CephFS standup for a while since
I'm about to move off the project for a while, and we don't have any
other regular reports for it. I'll be moving into the RGW standup next
week and will probably float around the core standup this week. Mark
is making arrangements for Joe & Noah once they come back to working
for us. :)
-Greg