Issue with RGW API

Yehuda,

Thanks for your reply. Is this not a bit un-Swift like? I came across
this while testing the backup service for Openstack Cinder. Cinder
currently supports backup to Swift so I tested this against Rados
Gateway but it does not work because the it uses the standard

Also, there is an issue with PUTs where RGW returns a "411 Length
Required" in case the content-length is not specified. Is content-length
mandatory? Swift does not seem to complain. What are your thoughts on this?

(updated the subject since it was wrong)

Ed.