RGW and Keystone

Hello Florian,

I was wondering how the Keystone integration with ceph, I have been
reading the documentation of the way it shows how to configure the
keystone endpoints here :

http://ceph.com/docs/next/radosgw/config/

and I don't see how the part :

keystone endpoint-create --service-id <id> --publicurl
http://radosgw.example.com/swift/v1 \
        --internalurl http://radosgw.example.com/swift/v1 --adminurl
http://radosgw.example.com/swift/v1

would work with multiple tenancies since user a or user b putting an
object called bar in container foo would always end up with the same
URL like :

http://radosgw.example.com/swift/v1/foo/bar

The way we do that in Swift is to have in keystone this type of URL :

 --publicurl 'http://192.168.206.130:8888/v1/AUTH_%(tenant_id)s' \

and the keystoneauth make sure the token validated match the
%(tenant_id) in URL, i.e:

https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/master/swift/common/middleware/keystoneauth.py#L204

am I totally off track or the keystone support support only a single tenant?

digging into the code I don't see any trickeries to make this works
properly it just check for the roles assigned to the user/tenant
matching the configuration (which is good) but don't do much more
after that :

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/src/rgw/rgw_swift.cc#L500

Let me know what do you think.

Cheers,