Re: RGW and Keystone

(resending due to formatting)

I'm not Florian, but I think I can help here.

The radosgw user-tenant model is (currently) different from the swift
one. It's more like the S3 model, where users live in a single
namespace. So the current Swift user mapping is not perfect. We
created 'subusers' to emulate that, but in the end all accounts reside
under the same tenant (in the swift jargon).
That been said, I've prototyped a real multi-tenancy solution not too
long ago that will encapsulate both the swift and the S3 user cases
(wip-5073-2 for the brave ones). It might still be missing some
pieces, but most of it is there. I also have a new blueprint on my
to-do list.

Yehuda