Re: Request for ceph.conf environment extension

Hi,

I'm looking at just a bare-bones switchs that does VLANs, jumbo frames and
port trunking. The network would be used exclusively for Ceph.

You should also consider 10GbE for the public network, and there you
should need more features.

I was actually going to put both the public and private network on the same 10 GbE. Why do you think I need more features?

My public and private networks are completely dedicated to Ceph - so nothing else takes place on them.

I have a third network which is just plain 1 GbE which handles all other communication between the servers (and the Internet).

--
Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
jens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,