Re: [ceph-users] Ceph Developer Summit

Hi Loic!

I totally agree.  I've actually set up an etherpad, but haven't had a
chance to tell anyone yet!  We should add one to each blueprint before
the summit begins.  You can find the etherpad here:

http://pad.ceph.com

I wrote a quick dekiscript plugin that embeds an etherpad inside a
wiki page.  If you include this tag in your wiki page, it will embed a
pad with the same name as the Wiki page ID:

  {{ etherpad{} }}

If you want to specify a pad name, use this instead:

  {{ etherpad{ name: "foo" } }}

Let me know if it works for you!

Cheers,
Ross