Re: [ceph-users] Ceph Developer Summit

Hi Ross,

It would be convenient to discuss the implementation of blueprints using and etherpad during the summit. I'm thinking

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Dumpling/Erasure_encoding_as_a_storage_backend#Coding_tasks

for instance. Although a wiki is convenient for discussing before the summit, an etherpad is better during the summit, IMHO.

What do you think ?