Re: Paxos and long-lasting deleted data

I have hit the same issue,when I try to remove a pool which contains a lot of data,the delete finished,both ceph -w and iostat show no activity.
But the 'used' field remain a large number(alought less than original valie). interate ls all the lefted pool solve the inconsistency.

在 2013-2-4,13:32,"Andrey Korolyov" <andrey@xxxxxxx> 写道: