Re: Paxos and long-lasting deleted data

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Gregory Farnum <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Andrey Korolyov <andrey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://xdel.ru/downloads/ceph-log/rados-out.txt.gz
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Gregory Farnum <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Can you pastebin the output of "rados -p rbd ls"?
>

> Well, that sure is a lot of rbd objects. Looks like a tool mismatch or
> a bug in whatever version you were using. Can you describe how you got
> into this state, what versions of the servers and client tools you
> used, etc?
> -Greg

That`s relatively fresh data moved into bare new cluster after couple
of days of 0.56.1 release, and tool/daemons version kept consistently
the same at any moment. All garbage data belongs to the same pool
prefix(3.) on which I have put a bunch of VM` images lately, cluster
may have been experienced split-brain problem for a short times during
crash-tests with no workload at all and standard crash tests on osd
removal/readdition during moderate workload. Killed osds have been
returned before,at the time and after process of data rearrangement on
``osd down'' timeout. Is it possible to do a little clean somehow
without pool re-creation?