Re: Can't start ceph mon

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Dave (Bob) <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greg,
>
> Is there any news on this?
>
> David

Hurray, there is! Your "latest" stashed version of the PGMap got
corrupted; knowing that helped me to track down a bug — we weren't
checking the return value of an fsync! Fixes to prevent this situation
in the future are coming shortly; in the mean time I managed to create
a replacement PGMap for you that *should* make things right in the
world again. Note that it's just blank, so some of your statistics
reporting will be wonky for a little while (but all the data is
replaceable and will be filled in gradually by the OSDs).
Take the attached "new_latest" file and replace the file at
"mon.vault01/pgmap/latest" with it, then restart your monitor and
everything should be good! Let me know if it's not.
-Greg