Re: DNS problem while trying to join windows 7 to samba3x pdc

---
Ok since you say the interdomain networking is functioning (triangle
routing) have a read at this:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/domain-member.html#id2573732

John

all else that fails put that machine on another known working Subnet and
have a go at that.

As I said in another post I changed the machine name to an entirely different format and I didn't copy any domain information from the prior machine(meaning I didn't try to migrate the information placed in the smbpasswd). Since all the machines were being switched to Windows 7 I wanted a clean start.