Re: Rejecting spam

Tim Alberts wrote:
John that is perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you and thanks to everyone that contributed.

I guess it's apparent I don't read man pages very well.

Does any 'man'? I normally start to get really worried about myself when I actually understand one on the first read through. :)

BTW, I'm pretty darned certain that Dag has a spamass-milter rpm in his repository if your hooked into that. But, seems like for a day or so it's not reachable as you've seen on this list. Dag hangs out here a lot which is likely why the trouble was posted here.

And now to poke just a bit of fun at a person that does fantastic work for this community!

I notice he seems to be lying low the last day or so with regards to this list! ;)

Seriously though, I bet he is concentrating on one and only one thing and that's getting his stuff back into a state of availability.

Best,
John Hinton