Re: Rejecting spam

John Hinton wrote:

There are milters for SpamAssassin. You can set them to reject mail at a particular score level. So, if for instance you felt comfortable with rejecting mail at a score of 10, which is pretty reliable, you can also do that at smtp level.
BINGO That's exactly what I'm trying to do with spamass-milter. However it either won't do it, or my configuration is incorrect. Mail marked as spam is still being delivered as normal?

Just in case it hasn't been said, never bounce mail but only reject.
Indeed, reject at the smtp level..yes..that's the goal.