Re: SquidGuard

William Warren wrote:
interesting. I am not having that issue on my DG based system. One the major tweaks is the naughtiness factor. I run mine here @300 and that strikes a good balance. at another client i run it @250. yet another client @340. This is in addition to all of the other tweaks. It may not work for you but so far i have yet to find anything with the ability tob e so readily custom tailored..<G>

It may also have improved since I dismissed it (on Debian/Woody) a while back. I may have another look in Etch.

For those who don't know, in Debian "Stable" includes the meaning "unchanging" wrt the software selection, only security problems get fixed. selinux was in Woody, didn't work and Debian refused to fix it.

Edgy is the next release, due out December 2006.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait