Re: Current RHEL fragmentation landscape

On 2023-07-24 08:31, Tom Bishop wrote:
  Eh your keep dancing around and trying to spin what they did with the
source and their intent.

I'm not dancing around anything.  I'm discussing the objective, verifiable facts of what they did, some of my opinions on that, and not Red Hat's intent, because that is a thing that we cannot know.  Restraining commentary to the things that we can know might look like "dancing around" the subject to someone who's accustomed to discussing the intent of others, but as an engineer, I tend to think that there's nothing *wrong* with focusing on the facts and evidence.