Re: Current RHEL fragmentation landscape

I subscribe (pay) for a lot of things personally. Music, Movies, Anti
Virus, VPN, Storage, etc.
But for my business, I do not want to pay Red Hat, Zimbra, or Google Workspace.
Why ?
Because the general rule seems to be
Oh! You are an individual, we will offer you affordable/free service
What! You are a business, we will offer you extremely 'unaffordable' service.
Because being a 'business' by default means you have a 'lot' of money to waste.

Just my two cents.

---
Lee