Re: How will fragmentation help Red Hat

Tom nailed it for me, similar boat. We moved to Rocky as a holding position
with their LTS, but it just doesn't make sense any more to use a Redhat
base with any new server.

The trust I think has gone since the Centos rug pull, and that's important.
I do think we'll see some changes to come (I can't work out if Suse forking
RH is interesting or not), but I think most people want stability with
security.

I would like to say a genuine thanks to all those who have helped
previously.

Ian