How will fragmentation help Red Hat

Hi,

As I found out yesterday, the fragmentation of the "Enterprise Linux"
ecosystem just started to come true. I expect this is only the beginning
and Red Hat may also start to completely hold back sources of non GPL
software which is part of the "Enterprise Linux" ecosystem.

I'm really wondering, how will this help anybody and how will this help
Red Hat in the long run?

I've been using and promoting the Red Hat "(Enterprise) Linux" ecosystem
for more than two decades. But, who will I promote in the future if this
ecosystem becomes fragmented?

I'm still trying to find answers but it's quite difficult.

How do others, who were using and promoting the Red Hat "Enterprise Linux"
ecosystem, handle this new situation?

Kind regards,
Simon