[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 08:12 -0500, William Warren wrote:
> I disagree with your response and many here.  these kind of
> folks..we cannot be bothered with n00bs.  This simply fosters the
> belief that Linux users are aloof and unhelpful.  Telling
> somebody to google or look up the documentation is the right
> thing..telling somebody to not bother me(or the list) except as a
> last resort is the wrong thing.  Just my .02.

I think asking questions is fine ... even very easy ones.

That is the purpose of the list.

I think RTFM and the like are not very good answers.

There are lots of questions that I (and others) have that are easy for
someone ... and there are lots of questions that I see asked that are
easy for me.

This list is growing very rapidly, because CentOS is the best EL rebuild
out there.  That means there will be lots more experienced users and
lots of new users.  The list volume is going to continue to go up as
CentOS grows ... which is good, right?