[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

I disagree with your response and many here.  these kind of
folks..we cannot be bothered with n00bs.  This simply fosters the
belief that Linux users are aloof and unhelpful.  Telling
somebody to google or look up the documentation is the right
thing..telling somebody to not bother me(or the list) except as a
last resort is the wrong thing.  Just my .02.