[Centos] updates, announcement and this list

> > what's more if there is an update then we got about a dozen of
> > messages about it since different arch and release have different
> > mails.  so it become a challange to find the "real" mails between
> > announcements.
>
> While you're waiting for the Centos team to start doing this the way
> you want, you could always set up your own email software to filter
> and sort the messages, you know.  The "errata" announcements are very
> easy to recognize, both colletively and per architecture, simply from
> the subject header.

Under the circumstances, it seems to me that subscribing "Enterprise-Watch-List"
from www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/enterprise-watch-list may be a good
alternative instead, because important security fixes are supposed to be released
within 24 hours and even if not you can get SRPMs, then rebuild them.

Regards.   - Green -