[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

> On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 08:12 -0500, William Warren wrote:
> > I disagree with your response and many here.  these kind of
> > folks..we cannot be bothered with n00bs.  This simply fosters the
> > belief that Linux users are aloof and unhelpful.  Telling
> > somebody to google or look up the documentation is the right
> > thing..telling somebody to not bother me(or the list) except as a
> > last resort is the wrong thing.  Just my .02.
>
> I think asking questions is fine ... even very easy ones.

I don't have a problem with answering simple questions, if the person
asking it has demonstrated that they've tried to solve the problem
themselves or at least looked elsewhere for clues.

What I do have a problem with is people who want to be spoon-fed the
answer without having to learn anything, because when you answer them
and do all their work for them, they'll just come back for another
helping, and again, and again, etc. which overall, de-values the list
IMHO.

Help those who help themselves, etc.

Matt
--
"Accept anything. Then explain it your way."