[Centos] Sendmail vs. Postfix

John Hinton wrote:
> And, I do not by any means want to start a big battle here.. hope
> everyone is civil...

Sendmail is lame and all of it's users are ignorant fools!  Postfix is
the only way!!!!  Flame ON!!!!   :)

Seriously, I like Postfix.  I think the configuration is much easier to
understand.  For years I was the "admin" of the sendmail server but
really had no idea what was going on.  When I switched to my new job, I
decided to try out postfix and in doing so I learned more about email
and how it works then I ever did using sendmail.

--Ajay