[Centos] top "command prelink" (coming from Anacron? - ld-linux.so.2) high CPU usage?!?

Hi,

> Prelink is also available for other linux/unix variants ... and it
> doesn't hog resources after it is done :)

Yes, interestingly enough, after having run for quite some time, it
seemed to ave finished about the time I was halfway through typing my
original message. Wanting to understand what it was, I still wondered at
what it was, so I decided to go along and post the message anyway. :)

> On initial install, it prelinks the libraries ... which takes a
> significant amount of time.  After it finishes, it runs at a
> predetermined interval.

Thanks, it's good to know what it does, and when it does it. There's of
course no issue for me if Prelink is hogging up the machine for a
limited time upon setting up the machine, just as long as afterwards it
doesn't do so anymore to these extremes.

Cheers!
Olafo