[Centos] RH in documentation...

Though this page may be of more relevance:
https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/colophon.html

In particular:  " Garrett LeSage created the admonition graphics
(note, tip, important, caution, and warning). They may be freely
redistributed with the Red Hat documentation."

Notice the 2nd sentence... it just needs a CentOS staffer to touch
back with RH Legal to confirm it's okay.

All in all... on can read the RHEL doco... it all applies.  ;)

Cheers,

Matt.