[Centos] Postfix package with MySQL support

Hello all,

I'm setting up a postfix server that uses MySQL tables for some of its
maps.

Does anyone know if the postfix package that ships with Centos-4 is
built with MySQL support? If not, is there a postfix-mysql package for
centos-4 like there is for Debian?

I know I could just build from source, but I thought I'd check this out
first. If I could use the standard centos rpms then I'd like to do that
and take advantage of the errata updates.

Thanks.

Bob Pierce
Systems Analyst
Westman Communications Group