Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

Hi Peter,

If you only require the morning (3hrs) for your workgroup that's fine,
just let me know if I should adjust the schedule.  As far as specific
invitations, you are required to invite all of your speakers and attendees
and prepare the workgroup discussion.  We don't have any workgroup
session summaries yet but if you look at the ISV Summit on the schedule
page you'll get an idea of what we are looking for.  Please make sure all
of your speakers and attendees register on our Events site.

And yes, the Garden A room holds 45 people so we'll keep that for you.

If you have any other questions please let me know.  Thank you.

Cheers,

C.

--
C. Craig Ross