Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

Craig,
Thanks, looking it over now.  I am not certain that we can fill a full
day and right now I'm only looking at having the morning filled, but I'm
working on that.  Do I send specific invitations or do I send the list
to you?

Does the 45 in Garden A(45) indicate attendance limit?  So far as I'm
aware that will be more than sufficient.

--
These have been the opinions of:
Peter R. Badovinatz
tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
and in no way represent official opinion of IBM, Corp.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]